Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wilco


We went to Wilco at the Wiltern last night, getting there early so we could be in the front "floor" section. We found ourselves 5 ft. from the stage, allowing for some pretty awesome photographs, thanks to my camera looking enough like a point-and-shoot with the little 50mm lens on it for them to allow me to take it in.


The show was incredible. One of my favorite bands to see live, they are just so real and pleasant. I still can't believe how close we were...

Jeff Tweedy cheering on the Los Angelinos.



This was my second time seeing them. They played for about 2.5 hours. It is such a surreal feeling going to shows, especially when the music is something that can speak to your soul.


Smashing a pillow on the keyboard can sound amazing.



Crazy hair!



No comments: