Friday, March 05, 2010

Friday's Photo Of The Week #5

This is my photo of the week. I love the composition, lighting and subject. Everything feels very real. Meg and I are planning our road trip to Austin, TX. My first time to SXSW (South By Southwest, a huge music festival), and I'm super excited... can't stop thinking about it. We're going to stop in Santa Fe on the way there, spend a couple days with the Idyllists in Austin, then stop in Tucson on the way back, where I am eagerly looking forward to revisiting my favorite joint: Bison Witches, a sandwich and soup place near the University of AZ, where I went to school my first year of college. It's been fun planning the trip. Meg's place is such a cute little haven in the Laurel Canyon hills. Here's some more photos from her house:
Have a good weekend my friends.

No comments: