Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Holiday Travel

So I missed my "Friday photo of the week" last week. First week in almost a year, I guess it was bound to happen. I left Thursday for AZ and watched my brother graduate from ASU on Friday! SO proud of him, he is very talented in broadcasting and editing videos.

Anyway, I've been away from the internet for 5 days (which is why I couldn't post my weekly photo). It was much harder than I thought it would be, and I have way too much to catch up on. I got back from AZ last night. It was a really tough drive with all the rain and fog, but we got home safe. Celebrating Christmas a week early is actually pretty great because I'm really looking forward to relaxing and catching up on the usual for the next week and a half. Stay-cation! Lots of organizing, hiking (if it stops raining!), movie-watching and tea-drinking. And Sam's planning on cooking a ham for Christmas dinner!

Tonight I'm headed to the Hotel Cafe for The Hopelessly Devoted's rockabilly Christmas set @ 9:30pm. Really looking forward to it! Feel free to come out also! Should be fun.

I'll be posting some pictures soon. In the mean time, enjoy this Christmas song that my friends Nick and Jonathan wrote:

No comments: