Friday, July 27, 2012

Summer so far...

I turned 30! (I mean 29, again)

My family came out and we had a big celebration.

We went to the final Clipper playoff game of the season.
 
And a Dodger game with some family and friends.

Hiking, of course.
 
Took a huge road trip to Vancouver and back, with stops in San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Lake Tahoe, and Nevada City.

Courtney and her baby Violet:


Wine festival with the ladies! Renee, Courtney and Abbie

Sam's finishing up the front yard. The brick pathway is incredible!

Music, of course.


Relaxing on the porch

Puzzles!

And last, but certainly not least, I'm going to have a son!
I'm 20 weeks pregnant (half way!) with Samuel Chet Gallagher; we'll be calling him by his middle name Chet. I'm so thrilled. When I saw that first ultrasound I was beaming ear to ear. I had no idea I could be so excited about becoming a parent. Life is indeed one wild ride after another. Here we go!!!


No comments: