Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Model Shoot: Anna Contessa

I got to work with a very talented model (and good friend), Anna Contessa, this weekend. It was for an album cover for Kyle and Tom's project, We Spies. They are two very talented musicians (and good friends) who created an experimental ambient album together. I have enjoyed listening to it while working on the photos.
It was probably the most rewarding shoot I've done so far. I was instantly happy with the photos and the planning, and also very pleased that Anna and Kyle were both happy with the photos as well. There haven't been any decisions made about the album cover yet, but here are a few of my favorites from the shoot:












I think you may need a facebook account to see this link, but HERE are some of the other photos from the shoot.