Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Thursdays in July at the Hammer Museum!

I have been totally stoked about this event:
http://www.kcrw.com/events/also-i-like-to-rock

KCRW is hosting FREE music on Thursday evenings in July at the Hammer Museum in Westwood. Every Thursday there is a band I want to see. The line-up is in the link above, but I'm especially looking forward to hearing Saint Motel, The Happy Hollows, Fitz and the Tantrums, and Voxhaul Broadcast (these are the headliners for each Thursday). The first one is tomorrow, AND the Hammer gallery has extended hours til 9pm, which is when the headlining band rocks out. So anyone out there want to join me?! I'll be trying to go every week.

And since I can't go without posting some pictures, I have been loving my pups lately. Here are some mobile uploads:






No comments: