Friday, September 10, 2010

Attempt at Devil's Canyon

In our failed attempt to hike devil's canyon this weekend (somewhere near Topanga Canyon and the 118 fwy), I was still able to snap a few photos. We drove around for about 45 minutes looking for the trailhead. Finally we parked and just started walking through the neighborhood, which we were told led to a trail. We got to a small trail that let to a water tank, still no sign of devil's canyon. It was slightly discouraging, but at least the dogs got to run around and get some exercise. I still couldn't find the trailhead, so if anyone KNOWS where it is, please leave me a comment and let me know! I'd love to try it out sometime. Here are a few photos from the day. Chatsworth has some amazing rock formations...








1 comment:

Dean said...

My hiking group will be going through devil canyon Monday. You are welcome to join us. See http://www.theweekdayhikers.com

Dean