Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Band of Horses

I saw Band of Horses last night at Jimmy Kimmel Live. There's a shot at 2:09 where you can see the friends I went with (in the background of the shot), Courtney Brillhart and Jessica Abroms. :) We waited for about 3 hours to get a few rows from the front and listened to 5 wondrous songs. I'm so glad I get to see them at the Greek on Saturday! I've been waiting all summer!



Also, they played live this morning on KCRW. You can listen to the full show here:
http://www.kcrw.com/music/programs/mb/mb100922band_of_horses

BUT first check out this video. It's such a beautiful version of their song: No One's Gonna Love You. I think this is my favorite Band Of Horses song ever. It means a lot to me:


And a cell phone pic from last night:

No comments: