Sunday, November 28, 2010

Anna's kittens

Right now I'm headed to Verdugo Mtn. for a hike with Courtney and her doggies. I'm looking forward to it because it's been raining all week here in L.A. and it's clean and clear today, so the views should be breath-taking. It's also a bit chilly, but perfect weather conditions for this hike since it's not very shady.

Last Saturday, I went over to my friend Anna's place to hang out. Here's a few pictures of me playing with her kittens. Kato is only 9 weeks old and completely adorable. I'm allergic to cats, but I couldn't help playing with Kato, and fortunately I didn't have any issues with my allergies while I was there... maybe it's a kitten thing, who knows.

Here's a picture of me modeling Anna's handmade kitty beanie, available on her Etsy site: http://www.etsy.com/listing/61122731/knit-cat-hat?fref=fb_itemlist
AND it is her birthday tomorrow! Make her day and buy this from her. It makes for a great Christmas gift for someone special:
Her other (shy) kitten, Jasmine.

My favorite pic: look at those eyes!

1 comment:

reckless daughter said...

aw, so adorable! and the kitties are pretty cute too (har har ;)