Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday's Photo of the Week #43

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!
I hope you are all stuffed with turkey and other delicious treats.
And I hope you were able to spend time with people you're thankful for.

Sam and I drove up north to Menlo Park with the dogs to spend time with my mom's side of the family at my sister, Jenni's house. We welcomed a new member of the family, Genevieve, to the family (the daughter of one of our relatives, David). She is such a cutie:
Today we went spent some more time with the family, then went to see the Pixar exhibit at the Oakland Museum. It was incredible. Pixar has always inspired me with their creativity. I'm glad they have succeeded. I will post some more pictures when I have more time, hopefully later this weekend. But for now, I hope this finds you happy and thankful for the good things in your life. Take care.

No comments: