Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Cleveland, OH: October 2015

I haven't posted on here in a really long time. Chalk it up to 2 kids, finishing a 3-yr project at work, having a busy filled life...
But I recently got around to editing some old photos and figured I should share.

Last October, I got to join my husband on tour for about 4 or 5 days. I flew into Atlanta, where they had a show that night. Drove to Nashville, TN the next day (what a blast!). Then we went through Bourbon county Kentucky (stopped briefly at Elizabethtown and the Jim Beam distillery), then up through Columbus to Cleveland, OH.

Here's some photos from the beginning and end of the trip...

ATLANTA, GA 
The Masquerade





 Cleveland, OH
Heinen's Grocery Store

 The second floor has wine and beer tasting. Most amazing grocery store I've ever been to!

The Arcade: ornate indoor mall




No comments: