Wednesday, January 20, 2010

To Grandmother's House We Go!

I spent a few evenings at my Grandmother's house after she moved, to help prepare it for being sold. Here are some pictures of some of the retro-ness that I think makes her house awesome:

Kitchen: Wallpaper is a retro delight, but had to be stripped for the painters. Hardware on cabinets is awesome. Old-school floor laminate. Overall seagreen color with yellow sink.These are closeups of the two tiles you can see under the top cabinet in the picture above. I wish I could take these with me. Cock-a-doodle-doo!
Dining room lamp:
Save the pink bathrooms!
I love this bathroom hardware. I might have to take it with me...
Table lamp:
Classic glass knobs:

2 comments:

Erin said...

our bath tub is pink! (Under the paint) WEIRD! Why paint? Save the PInk bathrooms!

Jenni said...

I'm glad you took pictures. They look great. I wish those windows were open more often...it looks 110% better with light shining in on the house. I'm going to miss Grandmother's house. :(