Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Andy and Umami Burger


A lot of my friends are having babies. This is a photo I took of my friend Andy, who's having a baby girl named Zoe. I just liked the photos and wanted to share them with y'all. Her husband, Danny, and her have a dog named Mongo who will be on a future Dog Whisperer episode. They gave us one of Cesar Millan's books to help us train Rita well. :)

UMAMI BURGER!!
Also, just wanted to mention, if you want to try a new place in town, go to Umami Burger. They have gourmet burgers (I particularly like the Hatch Burger), and after my first visit, I had been thinking about it for a month afterwards. I think it might be the best hamburger I've ever had. Yep, I said it, ever. Anyway, I'm going there again Friday before Sam's show. They have a few locations and one is near the Hotel Cafe. How convenient. :D

No comments: