Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday's Photo of the Week #21

My husband is an incredible drummer. He's so talented and one of my favorite things to do is watch him play drums. I've watched him play hundreds of times and am always mesmerized. Out of those hundreds of times, I've gotten maybe 3 or 4 good photos. It's always hard to photograph the drummer. So I was pretty excited about this week's photo. (This is also my 100th "photography" entry (in the label section over there ---->)).

This weekend I'm doing a photo shoot with Anna Contessa! It's my first time photographing a model and I'm really excited about it. I'm also watching the world cup (GO USA!!) and working on the house, always something to be done.

We have been talking about trying to find one of those retro lamp poles with the 3 lights. I remembered my grandparents used to have one and went searching my parents garage the last visit to see if they had kept it. Sure enough, it was there! It looks very nice in our living room:

Happy weekend everyone!

1 comment: