Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday's Photo of the Week #45

This has been a fun week overall, but I got sick again. Luckily this time it isn't lasting as long and wiping me out as much as the last virus.

But even through the sickness, I put up Christmas lights outside (the cheesy multi-colored big bulbs) and we got a tree and decorated it last night with my niece and nephew! My sister-in-law's family is in town visiting for a few days. I love playing with the kiddos! Within 5 minutes of getting home Audrey was out of her first princess dress doing somersaults naked and riding around on my back while we ate pizza. Amazing how much energy these kids have! It was a perfect end to the night: cuddling with the kids and the dogs watching Pixar flicks. :)

Photo of the week:

1 comment:

Jenni said...

LOVE it! So magical and Audrey is amazing.