Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Adventures in Instagram: Places

We'll start at my home: Eagle Rock. Oh, how I love this city. This hill is a short distance (3/4 mi walk) from my home and always allows for breath-taking views.

Let's go to Swork Coffee!


And then to Forest Lawn:


Downtown for a Kings game!




All the way to Pomona for a show in a dive bar...

 ...nah, let's head back to LA!

Silverlake Lounge in Silverlake for some salvation!


YAY! I love LA!!


Potato Chips on Beverly (West Hollywood/Mid-town)


On over to Santa Monica, the Misfit Bar:


And nearby, the Pacific Palisades has the incredible Eames house:
 


Ah, the Pacific!

      
Back up to the valley for the LA Zoo:

 
And on over to the west valley where I work in Woodland Hills. Here is a nearby park:

And the mountains surrounding it:

No comments: