Friday, February 04, 2011

Friday's Photo of the Week #52

Alright folks, a year's worth of Photos-of-the-Week. I made it!!
Yesterday was wild. I woke up early and got to see the most beautiful sunrise sky. It made me wish I were more of a morning person. After working a 12-hour day, I got a ticket on the way home for not stopping completely at a stop sign. I will probably try to fight it, but it was still super depressing.
Then, since I didn't want to "wallow in misery," I decided to stay up longer and go to Sam's show with The Hopelessly Devoted in Long Beach. The venue was pretty lame, but the show was enjoyable and I got some decent pictures, including my photo of the week, Eitaro (pronounced Ay-tar-o) an incredible solo guitarist:
I will post some updates on the house soon! We've been working on the outside siding and it's looking pretty rad. :) Hope you are doing well. Take care, and have a splendid weekend.

No comments: