Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday's Photo Of The Week #6

(Bridget Johnson, 4 years old) ;)

This past Sunday, my beautiful sister stopped by for breakfast on Sunday (Auntie Em's!!) with her 3 friends and one of her friend's son, Cameron. He is also 4 and they had all gone to Disneyland. Rita did really well with Cameron. However, Klaus apparently doesn't like kids and we had some drama. He bit Cameron in the face and the skin tore under his eye! :( It was very scary and we had to give Klaus back to our friend Nick. Everything worked out ok, but wow, what a day...

The week didn't get much better. We had a plumbing issue which ultimately ended up with raw sewage exploding underneath the house and all over cousin Brian. So disgusting. I don't know how to make it up to him. Not worth the pay for a problem like that to happen.

I conveniently ditched the situation... that night I had a ladies craft night and Genna helped me with a doggie crochet pattern. I didn't get too far, but it's looking more like a squid than a dog. I may have to adjust accordingly. I'm sure the little creature, whatever it turns out to be, will show up on a post soon.

The good news? Well, this week I took a morning hike in the hills behind my house, which was just beautiful. I also learned on Sunday how to properly prep and mud drywall. It's been a lot of fun. Last night I worked on the mudding in the living room for 3 hours while listening to the Killers and Metallica. Pretty hardcore, right?

Well, that's the week. This weekend is busy as always with my brother Robbie visiting, house work, a college mini reunion I'm going to try to make, and the Rose Bowl swap meet on Sunday. I'm sure it will fly by. This coming week I leave for SXSW! Can't wait to get away...

One more photo for you all: playing with my new HDR software:
(Bridget's dad, Kyle, in his studio, wearing night-vision goggles)

No comments: