Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Quilt #5: Anet's Baby Ella

This is my most recent project, finally finished after about 8 months. Baby quilts always take so long. I think this may be the last one I do for a while. I'm not too diligent about using my extra time to finish them in time. Thankfully, I'll be able to give this to the proud mother sometime this week.My coworker and friend, Anet, is in labor as I type! Her baby girl Ella should be here soon! Hooray!I got the pink fabric in NY last year and was hoping to use it for something cool. And then I found the elephant felt fabric and decided it had to be for Anet's baby's quilt, so when I found out it was a girl, I tried to think of something I could do to use both fabrics.The sun rays quilt was a last minute decision, but I think it turned out pretty great. :)

1 comment:

Erin said...

You MAY NOT stop with your baby quilts until Anna Rose has one!