Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday's Photo Of The Week #12

(this is supposed to be playing frames as a GIF, but I can't figure out why it's not working...anyone?)
Last weekend we took a last minute trip to Flagstaff. It was a nice visit. I got to see my brother play baseball (he really is the best player on the team). He's a left-handed pitcher in his senior year, going to college for baseball too! Go Robbie!!
And since my niece and nephew are just too cute to not post pictures...here they are:

Reminder: Last night to see Joseph Arthur at the Stronghold in Venice, 10:30pm tonight. Anyone want to go with me? :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like that photo is loading as a PNG, but when you click on it's a GIF, but not animating. Hmmm. Great pictures and Happy Friiiiidayyyyy!

Unknown said...

Yay Robbie! Happy Friday! :)