Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday's Photo Of The Week #13

Photo of the Week (posted earlier this week, but had to post again)
I love the perspective, colors, and negative space in this photo. And the subject: A man and his dog, out in nature. Can't be beat!
Some random tidbits:
This morning I got into my car and went to turn on the pandora station on my phone, but before I did, some random music started playing for me. It was sort of an electronic beat with no lyrics except an occasional "come on". It lasted for about a minute and then stopped. I have no idea where it came from since the auxiliary was turned on, but no music was actually playing from the stereo or my phone. It's a mystery to me...

I bought a CD this week: Codeine Velvet Club. I love it. This is one of the bands I saw at SXSW.
Here's a video on youtube for you to enjoy:

And a few pictures that I took while at SXSW 2010:




Cheers!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool! I like the song! :-)